Thursday, September 3, 2009

ShitMyDadSays

I'm sure many of you have already heard of this Twitter page as the blogosphere has been raving about it but if you don't happen to be on Twitter (Molly, peer pressure will make you cave one of these days) then you should definitely check out this list of humorous quotes. Justin, 28, lives with his 73 yr. old dad and "tweets" some of the funnier things he says.

Some of my favorites....

"Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."

"Your brother brought his baby over this morning. He told me it could stand. It couldn't stand for shit. Just sat there. Big let down."

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullshit."

"Don't touch the bacon, it's not done yet. You let me handle the bacon, and i'll let you handle..what ever it is you do. I guess nothing."

"My flight lands at 9:30 on Sunday...You want to watch what? What the fuck is mad men? I'm a mad man if you don't pick me the hell up."