Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chicago Cubs fans....

I am saddened. Loss of hope after tonight's game? Perhaps.

As described by ESPN...
29 teams have gone down 2-0 in a best-of-5 series entering 2008. Of those 29, 21 were swept, BUT 7 came back to win the series.
The Cubs have won 3 straight postseason games twice... in 1907-1908 and in 2003. I will remain hopeful.

Check out my dear friends Mike and Alex's blog http://thisisnotyourvoice.wordpress.com/ As one of the most passionate Cubs fans to have ever lived, Mike has been following the Cubs long and hard road..season to season. His enthusiasm is contagious.

(Side note: Alex's dissections of his elementary school essays as well as his review of his compliments bag are the only things that could actually bring me out of my playoff remorse. No matter how many times I reread these, I laugh out loud.)