Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Upcoming Movies..

The following is a list of movies we're looking forward to... woo hoo for cold weather movie going...
007 Quantum of Solace - November 14th
Who doesn't love a little Bond?

Twilight - November 21st
I rapidly read through all four of the books in the Twilight series but the first installment was by far my favorite. I like Sci-Fi, what can I say?

Australia - November 26th
Baz Luhrmann's first feature film since the artistic 2001 Moulin Rouge. (Also the mastermind behind Romeo&Juliet)

Milk - also November 26th
Gus Van Sant directs this biopic about the life and assassination of Harvey Milk, a San Francisco city supervisor and gay rights activist in the 1970s.

Time Traveler's Wife- late 2008, trailer unavailable at this time.....
I read the best-selling book this film is based on earlier this year and have to say it has become one of my all-time favorites. Written by Audrey Niffenegger, the story follows a Chicago librarian who suffers from a rare genetic disorder that causes him to time travel whenever he is under extreme stress. Great love story/dramatic fantasy=I'm so there.