skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some facts about LA ...
- The economy of the County of Los Angeles is larger than that of 46 of the 50 states in the USA.
- The City of Los Angeles moves approximately 1/4 inch to the east every year.
- It is illegal to lick a toad within the city limits of LA.
- Herding flocks of more that 2,000 sheep on Hollywood Blvd is illegal; flocks less than 2,000 are legal as long as the owner has a permit.
- There are 65 people in LA who have the legal name Jesus Christ.
- There is more pornography produced in LA than in the rest of the world combined.
- Every year, approximately 100,000 women in LA County have their breasts enhanced.
- In 1886, the official slogan of the LA Travel Bureau was -- Los Angeles is the Chicago of California.
- There are 4 times more hamburgers eating in LA County than the rest of California combined.
- In 1955, the complete skeleton of an 80-foot-long, 120-ton blue whale was found buried in East LA, approximately 35 miles from the Pacific Ocean.
Cheers to that!
- The average citizen of LA consumes 250 tacos a year and consumes 325 bottles of beer every year.