Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!

I dressed up as Alice in 7th grade for Halloween. I think all the other girls were angels and devils, in mini white and red dresses. I immediately regretted the decision after I got to school that day. But my mother had handmade my costume so I couldn't really say no. I guess Halloween became ''dress the sluttiest as possible holiday'' at an early age in my hometown. It was a classic costume though. It has been passed on endlessly since. Thanks mom :) Always keeping it classy. 

Tim Burton is hard at work filming Alice in Wonderland! Currently being shot in Cornwall England, the part of Alice will be played by a young Australian actress, Mia Wasikowska. And of course, with it being it a Tim Burton film and all, Johnny Depp will be taking on the role of the Mad Hatter... perfect. The movie won't come out till 2010. Till then--