Monday, January 12, 2009

Dooce's Heather Armstrong at Book Soup

One of my favorite bloggers will be in LA at my favorite LA spots later this spring.. woo hoo! Heather Armstrong of the famous "Dooce" will be at Book Soup on April 2 promoting her new book chronicling her pregnancy and pospartum depression. I know it sounds a little bleak but she's a brilliant and sarcastic writer. I would look forward to reading anything written by her. I'll be there on April 2 and I only wish I could also be in Austin the day she's at my all-time favorite bookstore... BookPeople. Relevant dates below...

CHICAGO, IL
Thursday, March 26
7:30 PM CST
BORDERS
1500 16th Street, Suite D
Oak Brook, IL 60523

LOS ANGELES, CA
Thursday, April 2
7:00 PM PST
BOOK SOUP
8818 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

AUSTIN, TX
Wednesday, April 8
BOOKPEOPLE
603 North Lamar
Austin, TX 78703


Click here for the full post and details on her blog and read more from Heather...