Thursday, October 8, 2009

ACL 2009

Austin City Limits was last weekend in the great city of Austin, TX.... Molly and I did not attend as we fulfilled our music festival dreams when we attended Bonnaroo in June which featured a similar line up. However, after playing on YouTube the past few days and seeing some of the videos below, I've become incredibly nostalgic for Austin and the ACL experience.
Warning: some of these videos are really shaky... maybe listen instead of watch.

I love Ghostland Observatory and when I saw someone on Twitter link to this video, I had instant chills. I mean... Ghostland + UT band + ACL? Awesome.

More Ghostland Observatory - "Sad Sad City" performed at Stubbs on Sunday night

Bon Iver- Skinny Love - ping pang *skip to the 0:50 mark

Grizzly Bear

Andrew Bird

Girl Talk's finale