Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tweeting Too Hard

"Where self imposed tweets get the recognition they deserve."
Hilarious and yet disturbing.
http://tweetingtoohard.com/


"I'm on a self-imposed drought right now, mostly because I don't want to waste my time with less than a perfect 10."

"Today is one of those days when I wish my life wasn't quite so interesting."

"OMG i was saying how i couldn't afford the gas to fly daddy's jet to the riviera this summer, and this barista totally rolled her eyes at me"

"I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn't." (John Mayer)

"I find it hard to take Twitter advice from someone with < 500 followers."

"I'm pretty much the guy people go to for everything. I should be a search engine. "Did you Ed it?" people will say. "Just Ed it. Duh.?"